Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission
- Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- You can download Firefox by following the instructions linked here.
- You can download Chrome by following the instructions linked here.
We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to whitelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
Each year for the past 23 years, over 100 investigators from more than 25 departments and divisions have used Dr. M. Judah Folkman Research Day to present their exciting research to the Boston Children's Hospital community. Research Day is named for the late Dr. Judah Folkman, founder, and former chief of the Program in Vascular Biology and a pioneering scientist in the field of angiogenesis.
2023 M Judah Folkman Research Day call for Abstracts:
Clinical fellows, research fellows, residents, instructors, technicians, clinical coordinators, and students are invited to submit an abstract. Please note that the presenting author cannot be a PI.
We will be accepting abstracts from February 6th - March 24th, 2023.
When submitting an Abstract, please use the following format:
- Include an abstract title, authors, and affiliations at the top of the uploaded pdf.
- Limit one abstract or poster per the first author.
- NO FIGURES are permitted in the abstract.
- Name the file to be uploaded with your first initial, last name, and date, with no spaces. i.e., J_Smith_2023.
- Select a primary affiliation. Use the Division, Program, or Department in which your lab or program is located as your primary affiliation.
All abstract submissions are to be uploaded as a single-page PDF
Twelve abstracts will be selected as oral presentations to be given during Medical, Surgical, or Research Grand Rounds on May 31st, 2023.
Due to the evolving pandemic, the poster session will be either in-person or virtual. A final decision will be made close to the time of Research Day. Due to space limitations, we can accommodate only 135 posters if the session is held in person. Once the abstract cap is reached, we will activate a waiting list. Additional submissions can be presented if the poster session is virtual.
Once we reach 135 submissions, the website will close, and the waitlist will open for additional submissions. As such, we recommend submitting your abstract early.
If you believe the information disclosed in your presentation has commercial value or discloses a new invention, please contact the Technology Innovation and Development Office (TIDO) at TIDO@childrens.harvard.edu to discuss protecting your innovation with a Licensing Manager.
If you have any questions, reach out to Lu-Ann @ Lu-Ann.Pozzi@childrens.harvard.edu